Getting Ready For Amazon Prime Day 2019 (Your Final Preparation)
Ok so by now you are extremely familiar with Amazon Prime Day and you know it is on July 15th & 16th. In my first Amazon Prime post we discussed what Prime was and how to take advantage of Prime whether you are a member or not. In part 2 we discussed how to spot the great deals. Today I will quickly recap and I will post some deals that are currently available for early Amazon Prime shopping.
Are Deals Available Now?
As a reminder (like you didn’t already know) Amazon Prime Day dates are Monday, July 15 through Tuesday, July 16, with two full days of savings. I’ve done my best to collect the info on the best deals so far. But keep in mind there will be thousands upon thousands of deals none of us will know about until Monday.
Amazon Prime Day Cheat Sheet
- Prime is Day 2 days long starting Monday July 15th 3am eastern standard time.
- Amazon Prime Day will end at midnight eastern standard time Tuesday July 16th.
- All Prime Day deals will require an Amazon Prime membership
- You can grab your Amazon Prime Membership for a 30 day trial right HERE!
- The best Amazon Prime Day deals will be Amazon owned products especially echo speakers & fire TV.
- Buy early to secure the best price while products are in stock.
- If prices drop further at any point after you purchased, you can always make an easy A-to-Z Amazon return (usually before things ship). If you wait, you can’t do the opposite and get something once it’s sold out.
IF YOU WANT DAILY AMAZON COUPON CODES UP TO 80% OFF AND HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN A $25 AMAZON GIFT CARD (weekly contest) THEN JOIN MY AMAZON ADDICTION FACEBOOK GROUP.
Now that we have gone over everything let’s take a look at some early deals now shall we?