So have you ever had Jambalaya? I personally have been to New Orleans several times. I absolutely love NOLA food so obviously I had to cook a keto version of one of my favorite dishes! It’s 415 calories per serving, 25g of fat, 31g of protein, and 10 net carbs! So let’s get right to the ingredients and process…
1. Chopped boneless chicken thighs (8oz)
2. 3 tablespoons olive oil
3. 1 tablespoon of paprika
4. 1 tablespoon dried parsley
5. Salt n pepper (to taste)
6. 2 tablespoons of Cajun seasoning blend
7. 1 stalk of celery
8. 1 red pepper
9. 1 cup diced tomatoes
10. (4) 3 ounce andouille sausage links
11. 1 tablespoon of tabasco sauce
12. 2 cups of cauliflower rice
13. 1 yellow onion
14. 1 tablespoon minced garlic
15. Preheat the oven to 375 & line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
16. Toss the chicken in the 1 tablespoon of olive oil, salt n pepper, place on a baking sheet then sprinkle some Cajun seasoning on the chicken.
17. Bake for 20‐25 minutes until cooked all the way through. Leave it alone to cool off.
18. Heat the rest of the oil in a skillet.
19. Cook the onion for 5 minutes, then add the celery and red pepper to saute for 6 minutes. Also stir in the sausage and garlic to cook.
20. Stir in the cauliflower rice and tomatoes and cook til rice is cooked through.
21. Add the chicken then stir with Cajun seasoning, parsley, and tabasco.
22. Serve and enjoy!